Monday, June 28, 2010

Would you like some coke to go with that line of crap?

Ive got a touch of Peter Pan complex, dabbling in Napoleon complex, sprinkled with some Freudian, a bonefide Frankl-er, give me an inch ill take a mile, confused to the heavens from the depths of hell. Drive me to insanity, and ill hitch a ride home. Ill kill you with kindness and make it look like an accident. Ill be slow as molasses but just as sweet, sweet as candy and just as addictive, addictive as drugs, with all the withdrawal, it takes more of me to keep the high. I am my own worst enemy, too weak to destroy, to slow to realize, that i am, a figment of your imagination, fall down the rabbit hole, wont be seen again, till Alice looks for a way to escape her destiny. We'll run far, but never to escape, the fate that's waiting in the Creators hands.

No comments: